The York Barbell Double Half Rack is designed as a multi-functional space saving solution for commercial gyms, strength and conditioning facilities and professional sports teams.
The rack is constructed as two, back-to-back Half Racks enabling two athletes to simultaneously train.
The diamond-plate platform positioned between the two Half Racks is large enough for two coaches to spot athletes on each rack simultaneously.
The York Barbell Double Half Rack* comes standard with:
- Combo Grip Pull-up Bar – two, 8’ high, 28 mm knurled, solid cold rolled steel bars with 135-degree v-shape in the center for additional grip options.
- Single bar holders – two sets. (54012)
- Bench stringers – two. (54008)
- Weight storage – two sets of scuff-resistant weight storage pegs for 45, 35, 25, 10, 5 and 2.5 lbs plates.
- Stainless steel hook-plates Adjustable to 19 positions on 3” center increments accommodating a wide range of heights.
*Main Image shows platforms, inserts and safety spot bars which are not included but available separately.
The York Half Rack is expandable to accommodate any lifting style or budget. Choose from an extensive list of accessories that include weight lifting platforms, multi-function utility benches, technique scoops, safety spotter arms and dip attachments
York Barbell STS Double Half-Rack Options;
- York Barbell Lifting Platform (54241)
- York Barbell Multi-Function Bench (55004)
- York Barbell Technique Scoops – Pair (54010)
- York Barbell Safety Spot Arms – Pair (54011)
- York Barbell Single Bar Holder – Pair (54012)
- York Barbell Dip Attachment (54013)
- York Barbell Insert for double half rack (54253)