York Barbell STS Low Row
The York Barbell STS Low Row has been used by many athletes over the years as it’s a key component for developing mid and lower back strength.
The step through design makes it trouble-free to access from both sides.
With a combination of a 140 cm of vertical plate travel up the case hardened shafts and a seat pad Length of 920 mm and 300 mm in width, it will accommodate even the tallest users.
Seat pad has 3 degree gradient towards the weight stack, ensuring the users are in complete comfort and positioned correctly.
Here are some of its standout features:
- 4200lb tensile strength aviation quality cable, coated in urethane will guarantee a safe and smooth operation
- Cable runs through 3 hardened urethane and bearing lined 110mm pulley wheels
- Comes as standard with 1 x multi-exercise attachment
- Standard with a 300lb (136kg) weight stack
- 610mm wide diamond non-skid plate allows a wide range of foot positioning for different size users
- Rubber attachment rest for noise reduction and protection of the attachment
Delivery is 2-3 Days and is a palletised delivery. This item comes in 2 large boxes and 4 x weight packs. Please ensure you have means of off-loading as deliveries are kerbside only.