Combining the complete training rack with an integrated lifting platform, further adds to the premium package. The premium power rack was designed and built to meet needs rather than price-points. The Premium Series Power Rack has everything you are likely to need in a rack, and with a lifetime warranty on the structural integrity of the framework it will last as long as you do. A fully enclosed, powerful piece of equipment, it can adapt for many activities and is a central component in many strength facilities.
.NOTE: No weights or bar are included.
As this is manufactured to order here in the UK, lead times are between 4-8 weeks depending on how busy production is. Please contact us on email@example.com for the most upto date lead time.
You have a choice of 5 standard colours:
-Matte Black Textured
Power Rack Features
• A fully welded construction, the main frame sections are 120 x 60mm 8 (3.6mm) gauge steel
• Powder coated framework in any colour you choose
• Lifetime warranty on all steel components
• Reverse attachments enable lifts in front of the rack using single bar hooks, safety spot arms or technique trays
• 8 weight storage posts with rubber bumper to prevent plates touching the frame
• 120cm wide multi-grip pull-up bar ￼(25mm diameter) - 236cm off the ground
￼• Nickel plated laser cut slot post allows bar hooks to be located every 120mm
￼• Internal safety spot arms included with HDPE inserts prevent bar damage
￼• 4 locations for optional resistance band anchor pegs
￼• 2 vertical bar storage posts at the rear
-To fit Premium Half Rack
-60mm thick, multi-layered construction
-Ramped steel surround
-Custom logo option available
-Choose from standard or compact sizes